What You're Looking at
The Duinodrive is more than just a circuit board
- It's a portal to an entirely forgotten way to game.
- Build your own. Code your own.
- Share your creations the way they were meant to be: On the biggest screen in the house.
The Game Console For Makers
It's a blast from the past.
- Fun has been the focus since the start of Duinodrive. That's why...
- You can play with a friend- Duinodrive has two controller ports for couch co-op.
- The games are free to download and share. Games are fun. The more games you can get on your Duinodrive, the better. Enough said.
- The Duinodrive was made for TV. The best gaming moments deserve the best screen in the house.
- Learn programming, electronics design, soldering, and game development- the fun way!
- A full suite of free online tutorials are available. Ranging from the basics to the complex, Duinodrive has something to offer at any skill level.
- Duinodrive is great for the classroom and can be used as the foundation of an entire electronics curriculum- from assembly to programming to circuit board design.
Ready Player Two
It's more than just you.
- Bring a friend- The Duinodrive supports two controllers for fast-paced multiplayer action.
- Mash those buttons: The 6-button controller is a classic- two action buttons and a directional pad.
- Store your high scores and name right in the controller!
- Extend your reach with any standard Ethernet cable. Duinodrive will never use proprietary sockets.
- Each controller is an expandable pinout board! Pair the Duinodrive with a breadboard and create your own accessories.
Plays nice with others
It's more than just games:
- We've developed DuinoDrive to be completely Arduino compatible.
- Use the same great language, developer environment, and accessories.
- The fun doesn't end with the games: DuinoDrive can be used as a developer board in almost any electronics project imaginable.
Unleash The Games
It's more than what you play- It's what you create.
- Download free games from the DuinoDrive site and upload straight to your console.
- Create your own retro hits and share with players across the world.
- From Space Invaders to Brick Breaker, find both classics and new favorites.
- Composite video/audio out.
- Two controller support.
- FTDI programming header
- Blazing 16Mhz clock speed and 32 KB of Flash.
- 32 KB of Flash.
- 128x96 resolution.
- NTSC and PAL Compatible.
Want a Duinodrive of your own? Here's what to do:
Duinodrive is launching on Kickstarter early April, and we need your support. Follow us on social media, share the news with your friends, and most importantly, let us know what you'd create with a Duinodrive of your own! Until then, join the newsletter to stay updated on the latest campaign news and updates.